Monday, June 20, 2011

Stem Cells, DNA and Smoking in the Sauna

Those that know me are aware that I also have a PhD and work in DNA and stem cell research. I am helping us to live a longer, healthier life. In fact, the human genome has a genetic lifespan of at least 150 - 200 years and we have enough stem cells for us to live to be 1,000 years old. Biblical accounts of humans living that long may not be fodder after all (Methuselah for example). Many cultures have stories about a super/warrior race that was 8-10 feet tall and lived very long lives. In my opinion, these warrior races were humans with overly active stem cells. I have already worked on a project that has taken hundreds off of the knee replacement list via stem cell treatments. I have also helped to develop a stem cell mask which has had an amazing impact on those that have used it...younger skin..disappearance of age spots etc.

Anyway, I digress a bit. Tonight I went to the swimming pool and hot tub and then I went to the fitness center. I am in Las Vegas this week and smoking is tolerated in most areas here. However, while minding my own business and listening to some tunes in the sauna...a gentleman came in SMOKING A CIGARETTE! I politely and slowly removed my headset and asked him to extinguish the cancer stick. HE REFUSED mumbling something about being able to do whatever he wants because this is Vegas!! This is where being 6'4", 275 lbs. and from NEW JERSEY comes in handy.

I stood up... took the cigarette from his hand and extinguished it on his forehead!!! Then I mumbled something about being able to do whatever I want because this is Vegas! Poor bastard still doesn't know what happened! LOL. Smoking a cigarette in a sauna....a new high in lows!

No comments:

Post a Comment