Saturday, January 19, 2013

A Colossal Waste of Tax Payer Dollars..Wisconsin Monkey Study


I was minding my own business working out. The TV was on HLN and I was watching a Jane Velez piece on University of Wisconsin-Madison study. In these experiments, baby monkeys are separated from their mothers right after birth and later subjected to scary tests to provoke fear and anxiety. The monkeys are then killed and dissected and their brains are studied. Wanna know the truly scary part. WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS!!! It is a federally funded study!!! As a scientist, let me make the conclusion for these hapless researchers. Taking a baby monkey (or any animal) away from its mother at birth and then subjecting it to fear will cause what reaction???? Hmmm, lets cypher on this one (a la Jethro Bodine)......Hey, I got it!!! HOW 'BOUT NOT A GOOD REACTION!!!! THERE, you idiots just saved millions of taxpayer dollars. Kinda reminds me of when I was asked to comment on a Michigan State study. They spent one a and a half years and millions of taxpayer dollars studying the effect of obesity upon diabetics in the Puerto Rican community. My response: "Ladies and gentlemen than you for coming,,,,as you know, Michigan State spent millions of dollars and one and a half years studying the effects of obesity on diabetics in the Puerto Rican community...I will summarize the results: "IT DOESN'T HELP" Thank you all for coming!!! LOL A doctor in NY still has not spoken to me years after that presentation!! Paddy Deighan J.D. Ph.D http://www.medicalandspaconsulting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment